Working by ComfyAccounting is very simple
Create a new accounting project by Projects button.
Step 2 (Optional)
If you already have (optional), Enter your Cash balances ,Bank balances, Payables balances and Receivables balances by Opening balances button.
Enter your daily financial information under the transaction types, like expence, income and so on by Transactions button.
Then ComfyAccounting performs all your accounting operations automatically as follows:
* See your last accounting states by Dashboard button.
* See and manage your all transactions which you have entered by Transactions button.
* See and manage your all opening balances which you have entered by Opening balances button.
* See and manage your all transactions under a powerful general ledger which you have entered by Ledger button.
* See and manage your Banks accounts and other cash accounts by Banks and cash button.
* See and manage the payees that you have a financial relation with them by Payees button.
* See and manage your income categories which you have defined as you need by Income button.
* See and manage your expense categories which you have defined as you need by Expenses button.
* See reports with many details from your financial operations by Reports button.
* See and manage all accounting projects which you have created as you need by Projects button.
Always use the Transaction section to add your daily financial entries (by Transactions Button)
You can enter and manage your all daily financial operations by some simple clicks.
For your convenience and more ease, there are 9 types of transactions as follows:
When you pay cash for your bills, services or something.
When you receive cash as a revenue, bank interest, salary or each type of income.
Received From Transactions
When you borrow cash from someone as a loan or debt.
When you receive cash for what you already paid to someone as loan.
Paid To Transactions
When you lend cash to someone as credit.
When you pay cash for what you already received from someone as a debit.
When you transfer money from a bank account to another cash accounts.
Expense - Reversal Transactions
When you return an expense witch you have already paid.
Income - Reversal Transactions
When you return an income which you have already received.
Expense - Payable Transactions
When you purchase something or some services but you will pay its money in future.
Income - Receivable Transactions
When you get an income or revenue but you will receive its money in future.
Opening balances section
You can use the Opening balances section to enter your financial balances (by Opening balances Button)
Financial balances are usually used at the begining of a financial period and also called Opening Balances.
For your convenience and more ease, there are 3 types of opening balance as follows:
Bank or Cash opening balances
Including your Bank balances or any cash balance like your cash, wallet and so on.
Payable opening balances
Including your debit to others like a debt to a friend.
Receivable opening balances
Including your credit from others like when you are a creditor from someone.
Auto Transaction section
Auto transaction feature is one of the powerful tools of ComfyAccounting for automating accounting.
Auto transaction feature helps you to enter your transactions automatically, it useful when you have a monthly expense that occurs every month, like a internet subscription or insurance payments.
By creating auto transactions you will be able to easily manage and schedule all repeating transactions according to a frequency option and also create them for all type of transactions such as expenses, income, transfers and so on.